Nuffnang Ads!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back For Good. InsyaAllah.


Hey, it’s been a while since I told u about my ‘new’ blog, aite?
So, here I am :)

As for this new blog. I will write about all the things happened in past and present. Or future?
It’s quite difficult for me to be consistent in updating my blog. But, I’ll try to keep this blog alive ‘again’. Yeahh. Keep promising, Anis. No, I won’t promise u anything this time. 


The OLD one is a big no-no for me. I don’t know, I just don’t really like my previous blog. Maybe, because I’m not so into blogging at that time. I was just doing it when I had a feeling to do so. Hehe.
But so far for this new blog, I think I will just enjoy the moments of writing and babbling.
And I like my blog to be simple and easy to read. Ok 'till here, peeps :D

ttfn!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment