Nuffnang Ads!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

God's Test.

Salam, readers.
Yesterday, I got a shocked news from my little brother about my uncle, Wak Diran.
My lil' brother was told me that Wak Diran lost his left forefinger!
He accidentally cut his own finger while he changed the blade of his cutting machine.
I was like, Are you for real, boy? Really really? Tell me it isn't true!
Unfortunately, yes, it was so true.
Oh God, I cannot imagine how painful was that. 
Could you imagine u lost one of your fingers? No, right?

Hmm. I felt very sorry to my uncle. He is a very kind person to me. He really is. Such a helpful and generous man i ever knew. 
Sometimes, we don't know what kind of test will God sent to us. And we will never know what may comes. 
I pray that my uncle will be strong and accept the test that Allah sent to him right now.  Hopefully, he will remain as happy as always.





:|

No comments:

Post a Comment