Nuffnang Ads!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Of a rare MANGO and a BLENDER (must read!)


I can't wait to post about this thing !
(I know, tomorrow's exam. But who cares!)
Okay. Okay...Let's just go straight to the point.

Firstly, look at this photo below...


It looks like a typical small and big mango, right?

Okay...

Then, you SHOULD see this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


What the mango!!! 

OMG. the mango is bigger than the blender itself!
I think the size is same with the papaya. Isn't it?
I don't have any idea what kind of mango is that.
It's enormous!
Do you have any idea???

Maybe some of you did see this mango before, but not for me. Never.
That's why I'm quite 'jakun' to post something like this. Haha.
But hey, this is my first time seeing something rare like this okay...
If anyone out there know what type of mango is that, please tell me quickly.
I am eager to know! Hehe.

Actually, those photos were sent by my lil' brother.
A friend of my dad gave it to him.
But, he also didn't have any idea what kind of mango was that.
Pffft.

Anyway, this is what we called, amazing God's creation. Right?
Subhanallah...

:)



p/s : If u guys out there wants to share something rare with me, 
please, you are so welcome! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment