Nuffnang Ads!

Friday, April 15, 2011

ONE down, FOUR more to come !

Alhamdulillah, Thanks to Allah...


Finally, I got a chance to update my blog. Yayyy!
You don't wanna know how busy+stressful I am in the past few weeks. 
Struggling with the final presentation which I thought on 7th Apr but, it's actually on 11&14th Apr. That was my lecturer's trick to keep us doing our works. Nice try, people. Really nice try.

Somehow, It's good, though. Otherwise, we, lazy-ass (or me alone?) won't do anything for ourselves, right? Really, we need to be pushed! Haha. I'm relieved ONE of my biggest 'burdens' had settled. BUT, I got 4 more to be done this month. Here are my coming submissions & exams......

*drum roll please* 

1. MUET exam - 16th Apr!
2. Directed Research (Thesis) - 20th Apr
3. Design Seminar (6 assignments, whattheheck!) - 21st Apr
4. Project Management Exam - 28th Apr


... Yawn ...


Why on earth I post all my exams and submissions date on this blog? I'm sure u guys won't give a damn right? Hahaha. Not funny, I know. It's my trick actually. You think only my lecturers can do the trick? I also can lah! *raise one eyebrow* After this,whenever if I feel like updating my blog often, I will automatically read this entry. Then, I will feel horrible and do my works as fast as I can (as if ! ). Smart, enough? NOT? I know, I know.



ttfn!



p/s : when is your due date, people?




1 comment: