Nuffnang Ads!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

What an ignorance !

Ya Allah......after all this while, I almost forgotten about my blogshop
Sorry my blogshop dearie. I know, I AM that bad T_T...

It's not that I'm making an excuse. But, I'm really busy this time. Like, REALLY busy!
Being a studio-based student is quite hard though. I cannot keep up with all the things in the same time. I have to be more focus on my studio works first, second my assignments, only THEN I can focus on my business. FYI, my credit-hour (CH) for my major subject which is Advance Interior Design alone is 10 credit-hour. YES, people. 10 freaking credit-hour!!! Plus other subjects, making all the total CH is 25. Thanks for making me such a hardworking student, UiTM. Or for exact, working-so-damn-hard student. 

Yeahh I know I cannot sighing on this matter. But, the point IS I cannot update my blogshop now. (why can't u just said it straightforwardly, Anis? Pffttt!) 

But you people, can still browse my blogshop. Okay? Just contact me through email or mobile phone. Do support me & my friends okayyy :)



ttfn ! 



p/s : my blogshop partner, Hana was in hospital since this afternoon. Doctor suspected her for an appendicity disease. She will be in labor room tonight or tomorrow morning for an operation. Please pray for her okay. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment