Nuffnang Ads!

Monday, June 13, 2011

I Just Don't Get It !


... Sigh ...

I just don't understand why some people keep on using their sunglasses indoors or even at night?
I mean, there is an OBVIOUS reason why they call it 'sunglasses', instead of 'indoorglasses' or 'moonglasses'. LAME right? I know.

No offense. But hey, let's be logical people! They are sunnies. They are meant to be used when there is sun light. Why, oh why do people still use sunnies when they are indoors? Especially when they are walking in the mall. I don't think the lights in the mall is too glare. 

Okay, I can understand it if they have some an eye sore, while they're driving in hot sunny days or if they wear a transition-lenses kind of things. Then, those make sense. 
Otherwise, NO. 

Ohh. Maybe they THINK they look cool & they THINK they look stylish??? 
It just don't look right. Pffft.

If YOU fall into this category, then I'm sorry if I offended you, but I just want to be logical here.
They are SUNglasses. Get it? :)

Haha. No offense, Jamal :D

ttfn ! 

2 comments:

  1. LOL I know what you mean! but they make you look cool, I only wear them indoors when I know I'll be out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. In your case, I think that's okay.
    But for those who wear them just to show off to others, that's so ridiculous! :D

    ReplyDelete