Nuffnang Ads!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My First Man & My First Boyfriend :)


Who is your first man in your life? 
Okay, minus your boyfriend, I bet everybody will have the same answer.
YOUR FATHER, right? 
To me, my first man in my life is definitely my father !

He's the first man I saw when the first time I came to this world,
(not included the doctor who delivered me during my birth. tsk)
He's the one who whispered the iqamah at my ears,
He's the first man who kissed me,
He's the one who lullaby me when I fell asleep eventhough he sang so badly, (ooops!)
He's the first man who used to carry me at his shoulder whenever I felt tired & mengada2,
He's the one who sent me to school everyday,
He's the first man who always held my hand when I cross the road,
He's the one who will make sure I'm not skipped every meal time,
He's the one who bribed me with foods & gifts every time he forgot my birthday (sighhh),
He's the one who always make me laugh everytime he cracked some silly jokes to me,

And...

He's the one who never fails to give my pocket money every month (no doubt! hehe)

Whoever you are my man...
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !
I Love You So Much, Ayah <3

My father doesn't like taking pictures of himself hence this tiny pic -_-"


ttfn ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment