Nuffnang Ads!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

On Janna & Firdaus's Wedding

Assalamualaikum...

Last Saturday, I attended Janna & Firdaus's wedding in Bangi.
It was held at Dewan Tun Abdullah Muhammad Salleh (TAMS), UKM.
Btw, I love their combination of names, 
Jannatul+Firdaus = Jannatul Firdaus (The Highest Level of Heaven)
Very, very lovely, isn't it? 
Looks like they were meant for each other.
May Allah bless their marriage until their last breath :)

.....

What can I say is, the wedding was simple but very beautifully decorated.
The food was yummy! But I love the cendol the most. I ate it twice! 
I want to eat it for the 3rd times, but I'm quite shy though. 
The cendol server must knew me well if I took it again. Haha. Pffft.

Okay. let's take a look at the photos ;

Love it !
The arrival of the bride & groom

;)
Beautiful couple ;)

This candid photo is very funny! It looks like Janna wants to slap Firdaus! LOL :D 

 Friends who made the ceremony more merrier !

  Photoshoot session with the bride & groom :)

 Janna's cheeky little sister, Baby :D

Under the Arabian-themed tent :)

 :)

.....

 After the wedding, we managed to drop by at Nilai 3 & Putrajaya.
But, something bad had happened when we were in Putrajaya.
Shafiq's (friend) car was broke down.
Luckily, there was an uncle who was very kind to help us. 
Thanks uncle i-forgot-to-ask-his-name !

 Love this group photo at Iron Mosque, Putrajaya ;)
 (Everyone seems very 'polite'. Haha)


* Credits to tQa's photos. All photos are copyright reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment