Nuffnang Ads!

Friday, July 01, 2011

Letting Go : Bangles & Necklaces!

Hi there!

I have some good news to all girls out there!
I'm letting go some collection of bracelets & necklaces.
Some are from my personal collection & some are from my previous sale at my faculty :)


Zassss!



BANGLES (NEW)
EACH Pairs : Only RM10!
BR01 
(SOLD) 

 BR02
(SOLD) 

 BR03

 BR04




BRACELET (PRELOVED)
BR04


I bought this crystal bracelet at RM50. 
Let go at only RM10!


.......................................................................................................



HANDMADE CHAIN NECKLACES (NEW)
EACH One : Only RM10!

I made these on my own :)


CN01

CN02


CN03


CN04 
(SOLD)

.......................................................................................................

BEADED NECKLACES (PRELOVED)
Bought each at RM15
Letting go at : Only RM5!
BN01


BN02
(RESERVED)


BN03



AND........


What's more interesting?
FREE Postage !
No Charge !
:D



Interested with any of them?
Please contact me directly at : 0176244876 (Anis) 


:)



No comments:

Post a Comment