Nuffnang Ads!

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Refreshing Tropical Treats at Home !


If you noticed, I put the coconut shake on my blog's side bar
Yeapp. I really love coconut shake.
The taste, the texture, the creamy color *drool*

And guess what?
Since it's all-year summer here, I treat myself a home-made coconut shake.
Tasty & refreshing!



Okay, I give you these simple steps of doing a tasty COCONUT SHAKE :)


Ingredients :
- 1/2 cup of fresh coconut & coconut water
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream

How-to :
- Blend all the above ingredients 
- Pour it into a glass
- Put 1 or 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream - up to you
(If u want something fancy, sprinkle a bit of chocolate rice or cocoa powder on top of ice cream)
- Pluck your grandma's orchid flower and put it on the ice cream *kidding*
- And... your coconut shake is ready to drink !


As simple as that, right?
Enjoy your tasty tropical treats this summer, people !


ttfn! ;)

2 comments: