Nuffnang Ads!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

On Archy & Robots


Last Saturday is a hectic day.
I've been to Archidex'11 which held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center.
FYI, Archidex is Malaysia’s largest annual showcase and trade exhibition, 
It's also the meeting place for professionals in architecture, interior design and the building industries.
This is the place where professionals keep abreast of the developments in the built environment, 
network with captains of the industries and to source for the latest product, material, designs and services.

I, of course went there to see new materials used in the construction industries.
I found some interesting materials that could be 'used' on my final year project.
:)

Okay. Boring much???

Btw, Archidex is not the highlight of the day.
But Transformers 3 it is!
Gazillion thanks to my dearest girlfriend, Mieza who is really kind to treat me.
We watched at KLCC. I tell you the queue was very loooooooooong!
But that did not make us quit. Hehehe.
Even the TGV people have to open two counters only for Transformers ticket!

Mieza & yourstruly :)

BUT, I was pissed off with the ticket-counter girl.
My friend was quite confused on choosing the seat because the only seats left were only 3 rows from the screen. Yes. First 3 rows T__T
 But, the girl keep pushing my friend to decide fast and she started to talk louder like she was yelling at us! No, she was definitely yelling at us! Grrrr.
I know she wanted to make it fast, but please have some respect, girl. Pfffft!
I really has some issues with Malaysian people who doesn't have manners.
Okay. Forget it, Anis. She's not worth your anger. Hmm.

......................................................................................................

*Ahem* Back to the main topic.




I'm sure many of you have already watched Transformers 3, right?
Yes? No?

Whatever it is, I think T3 is the best among the previous ones.
I watched the 3D. So, no doubt the effect was tripled!
Great action, great story line, great CGI, great actors, great BumbleBee!

Plus this :)
Rosie Huntington Whiteley

I think she is certainly miles better than Megan Fox!
She's naturally sexy. Her British accent makes her even sexier.
Errr. Why I sound like I fall for a girl??? Naaaaahhhh! Nauzubillah.
I'm just praising her. Her natural beauty. Her talent. Get it? :D

Okay, to those who is still did not get any chance to watch it, poor you. 
Haha. Kidding! Go watch it. It's really worthy. Yeahh trust me :)


ttfn! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment