Nuffnang Ads!

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Fat Spoon, Baby !

As Salam


Today's post is quite long & it's all about food food & food !
Please get ready to control your desire for food, people.
It's Ramadhan && I intentionally posted this on this month.
Sorry, but couldn't help it! 
Be warned :D
..................................................................................................................

Nowadays, it's so hard to find a very nice eatery which serves very nice dishes too.
It can be either the foods are good but the ambiance just so-so OR vice versa.
But, if you are looking for a good place with good foods, try this place...

Fat Spoon Cafe :)
A unique cafe on its own...

The first thing that you’d notice would be a vintage door with a fat spoon handle *cute*

I bet some of you have already went there, yes? no?
Whatever it is, the concept of the cafe is brilliant ! 
They keep all the atmosphere go vintage.
Ohhh I love vintage stuff. 

The interior

The menu board was using those primary school black/greenboard? and coloured chalk
(I suddenly remembered the concept of 'Coffee Prince' Cafe, a Korean movie ;D)

Photo murals. Love it !

And what most excites me was this...
The Peter & Jane / Ladybird book was used as a menu book! 
How cute & creative was that?!
They remind me to my childhood life. 
I bet you are too ;)


My girlfriend through thick and thin, Mieza ;)

The other half :)


Me scanning the menu book ;)

And he's busy snapping my pic -___-


Okay, let's talk about the menu we ordered ;)
Obviously, for drinks, we were not creative enough of choosing variety of drinks.
So, we ordered all the same, Ice Blended Lychee & Mint.
Luckily, it was really good !
Super refreshing !


Mieza's : Spicy Beef Macaroni Soup (Highly Recommended !)
 This one is very good. The colour, the texture & the taste of course! 
Oh my! I will definitely choose this after my next visit ! ;)


His : Ulam Fried Rice (A Must Try !)
The fried rice tasted like nasi kerabu to me. But, more tastier than that!
I love how the taste of ulam blend so well with the fried rice. 
Yummeyyyhhh! :D


Mine : Fried Chicken with Thai Salad with Lemongrass Soup ;)
 Well, my food was not as good as theirs. But, I didn't say it was bad though.
I love the hotness of Thai salad and the refreshing of lemongrass soup :)
I should choose the recommended ones after this *facepalm*


Dessert : Cempedak Spring Rolls with Vanilla Ice Cream (Highly recommended !)


Oh my, this one is to die for !
The sweetness of cempedak & vanilla ice cream is such a great combination.
Not too overwhelmed. The taste is just nice when it melts in your mouth :)


Sorry, but camwhore-ing & pretend-you-are-not-camwhore-ing is a must !
 

Till we meet again, Fat Spoon :)

..................................................................................................................

But, our food-hunting session didn't stop at Fat Spoon.
Then we fooling around at The Curve & Ikea.
Alhamdulillah Ikea food court had already cleared from all those Halal issues.
We, fat bellies couldn't resist their meatballs since then.
So, off we go to the food court for dinner. Again, for foods!
We just love foods. No doubt :D

Camwhoring again, this time with the foods :D

Mine - 5 pieces (one already in the tummy)

His - 15 freaking pieces! After all those fried rice & ice blended???!!


Okay, now I concluded that a man's tummy is 3 times bigger than a woman's.
*ahem* Thanks for this instant fact.



And.......
Our tummies felt very, very happy that day. Hehehe :D


Heyyy, wipe your salivaaa...!!!




ttfn ! :D



6 comments:

  1. lap0 nye sy..nak sket makanan ! nak yg.......lelaki tu (opps, itu makanan ke..?)..hahahahaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emy : Nakal eh...! Nnt raye dtg umah akk taw :D

    Ajim : ..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak anis dpt lesen lgi awal..lebih berpengalaman...so,akak la dtg umah emy..haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe...
    Tgk la nnt kalo ade kereta boleh la g umah emy ramai2 :D

    ReplyDelete