Nuffnang Ads!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Reading ROJAK

Yeah, I'm reading Rojak instead of eating it
Hehehe :D






Actually, I was talking (typing) about this book...

To be honest, I'm not really a bookworm
There were only certain times I will turn into worm bookworm
So, bought this book last few days
Luckily for me, this book was the last one left in the MPH MidV
So, I just grab and pay! :D



Some of the contents

The author is Amir Muhammad, who wrote the book of Yasmin Ahmad's Films.
Most of the stories inside were happened in Malaysia
Some of them were also inspired by Amir's works and what he had seen around him




What I like about this book is, it has illustrations, so you won't get bored reading it.
This book full of fun, hilarious, cynical & light jokes, hence the title.
So, if you need a light, not-so-serious reading material, I suggest this book :D


ttfn! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment