Nuffnang Ads!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Gift from Nuffnang & TGV Cinemas ! ;)


I would love to thanks Nuffnang & TGV Cinemas for being such awesome & cool !


+
=

COOLNESS !


WHY???


I didn't open my email about 2 weeks & I'm very surprised when received this email !
Read the email below...
________________________________________________________________

Dear Nuffnanger,

Happy birthday from all of us at Nuffnang and the good people at TGV Cinemas!

As part of the TGV Birthday Surprise for Nuffnangers, you've been selected to receive FOUR (4) complimentary passes for any movie* at TGV Cinemas outlets nationwide, which we hope will make your birthday a special one indeed :)
________________________________________________________________

Thanks a million Nuffnang & TGV Cinemas for this surprise! 
I'm so honored! Really! ;)


So, who wants to join me?!! Raised your hands!
Erkk. Wait. I can't even see your hands here. Pffft.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment