Nuffnang Ads!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Wish List !


I think it's not too late for me to post this.
So, here's my wish list...


;)

1. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

TBH, I love iPhone, but couldn't afford it at this time. 
This one is quite okay what? Heee
I don't know. But I just love it !
__________________________________________________

2. Long Sleeve Maxi Dress


The one like Yuna & Hana Tajima wore.
Stunning Yuna.


Love it how the dress fits perfectly in her!


__________________________________________________

3. Big Vintage Stoned Rings
Love! Love!


Turquoise !
_______________________________________________

4. Wide-leg Jumpsuit
 Love the nude color (left) & sleek with simple design (right)


Asymmetrical with ruffle details. Gorgeous!

I don't know if I have a courage to wear something like this.
But, it is pretty ! 


Floral pattern. Beauuuuutiful !

Love this! A one-piece jumpsuit. Bonus, it's a turquoise!


I'm not sure if jumpsuit suits me. 
But, I love how it flows like a skirt when we walk :)
_______________________________________________


5. A Mulberry Handbag!

I love most of Mulberry design. 
So sleek & edgy! It suits w/ youngsters like me.
Mulberry Alexa. Droolssssss ! :),,,



Mulberry Bayswater :)
__________________________________________________


6. Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Pumps
Don't you just love the simple details of the bow? 
So classy yet still cute!

Vara Rosso. To die for!
They got a design that looks like Chanel too. Nice isn't it?


And a matching Vara Piuma Clutch! OMG!
__________________________________________________


7. A Small Car
 I love small car! Especially VW New Beetle & Suzuki Swift Sport. 
If not, Myvi or Kelisa pun ok lah! 
Haha :D


 Oh-So-Cute Car!

Small and sporty! 
__________________________________________________

8. Spa Treatment

I always dream of having such a heavenly spa treatment...
Relaxing...

Facial treatment...

Manicure...

Pedicure...

Body massage...

And...
Imagine having all those treatments in a tranquil place. 
Such a heavenly way to escape from a hectic life...
__________________________________________________


9. Going to Star Cruise Trip... again

I have been traveled with Star Cruise before.
It was my ex-boss who was very kind-hearted to take me and my colleagues to the 4D 3N vacation on a Star Cruise circa November 2008.
It was from Pelabuhan Klang-Langkawi-Singapore-Pelabuhan Klang again.
What can I say is, it was a priceless experience.

What I love the most was the foods and the scenery.
There were various choices of foods and different kind of restaurants.
You can eat whatever you want there, 
accompanied by the funny colleagues in the middle of the sea.
What's more precious than that?
I still remember the breezy wind blew on top of the deck.
Such refreshing scenery !

Don't worry people, we didn't gamble there. 
Haha !


SuperStar Libra, 
the one that brought me to a wonderful and precious vacation in my life!

But, for this wishlist, I want it to be more special.
I want to have a cruise trip again with my beloved ones.
Maybe with my family or my future hubby? Heh. Gatal.
I wish I could traveled on a bigger cruise ship. Heee


Maybe, Superstar Gemini?

Or SuperStar Virgo?

InsyaAllah...
__________________________________________________

10. Travel Around Europe

I bet this is everyone's dream right ?
Oh, I lost my words for a while.
Just enjoy the scenery :)






Awwww... awesome-ness !
______________________________________________________________

I know and I realize...
There are some of the things in my wishlist that are impossible to be fulfilled right now. 
Maybe someday, who knows? 
That's why they call it 'wish-list' right? 
It is something that people wishing for ;)

The most important is...

I pray that I will have a blessed and healthy life. Here and hereafter.
InsyaAllah. Amin...


ttfn :)


p/s : Dear Mr. Right, please take note. Heee ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment