Nuffnang Ads!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

TOO MANY TO TELL


Hi y’all !

It has been two weeks since my last post. Quite a while, huh? Actually, there’s so many things I want to tell but unfortunately, last few weeks my internet connection has been ‘stolen’. No need to describe what and why. I’m too lazy to explain. Hehe.

Okay, back to my point. Since there are so many pending posts, I think I just need to divide the whole thing according to the days I would like to highlight. 

Enjoy!
_____________________________________________________

LABOUR DAY & SHOPPING !

Believe it or not, I already shopped for Hari Raya (Eid Mubarak)! Yayyy! Is it too early or not? Hehe. It was all my father’s idea that we all should buy Raya stuff early because to shop in Ramadhan month is really not his favorite. I think you know why, Malaysians. 


Ramadhan is the busiest month because there will be so many people go out to buy clothes, accessories, etc etc etc to celebrate Hari Raya It is also the month where people will hunt for varieties of foods for break-fasting. So, I can conclude that Ramadhan is the ‘crowded’ month among others :D


Ayah, Me & Ibu <3


Yes, It's just four of us. Small happy family :D


Iman didn't have any idea of choosing the right shoes for ayah. 
Finally, ayah chose the one in the photo.



As usual, my father chose Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman (Jalan TAR) and Sogo mall to shop for Raya stuff, as typical as other Malaysians, I think. I manage to get a pair of wedges and 4 pieces of shawls & pashminas for Raya and a pair of pants and a long blouse for my daily wear. Hehe.


I didn’t buy any Baju Raya that day because I already had 3 pairs of them. One had already done months ago and another two still in progress. Can’t wait to see them done! :D

My digital Batik for Raya :D
______________________________________________________

FINAL PRESENTATION

Since my final presentation was earlier from my bf’s, I volunteered to help him since he was in final year, which means = critical year. For others who doesn’t understand, Interior Architecture presentation is not like a typical presentation with slideshows and powerpoint stuff. But, we Interior Design @ Interior Architecture students need to present all the design through 2D and 3D drawings including research data, layout plan, section and elevation, 3D visual and also building model. We also had to know how to attract the assessors through good verbal presentation in order to deliver our design clearly and wisely.

After the presentation is finished, I am SO relieved. It was like a huge burden has been released from our shoulders. The good news was, his lecturers told them that everyone in their class has done a very good job. So, he was so kind to let everyone pasts with good results. No C and D grades. Only A and B grades will be given to them. They are just so lucky! Alhamdulillah... I am so happy and proud of him and his classmates. 


Good luck for your final semester, people! :)
_______________________________________________________

IMPROMPTU SHORT VACAY ; THE HIGHLAND

A day after my bf’s final presentation, my friends asked me what to do next since we were all free. Then, one of my friends suggest that we should to go to a place that we can release all the stresses.
So, WHERE? Ting Ting! It’s Genting Highland, baby! Pssst... Actually, it was my first time went to Genting, so I am jakun and excited enough to go there. Tsk tsk tsk. 

Okay, enough. Let’s get back to the story.

It was only four of us including me and my bf. I really had fun went there. I forced my friends to try all the extreme games, especially the Space Shot but two of them refused. Pffft! Why on earth they bring me there but didn’t try the extreme ones? Hmm. I think they afraid but they didn’t want to confess it. Haha.

Finally, I got the chance to try Space Shot after I kept pushing my bf to try it. I was excited enough but he told me not to regret at the end of the day because Space Shot was the extremist among others. He had already tried it before, but he was just worried if I couldn’t take it because I had some issues with the height. Haha. But, I didn’t care. I just want to try it though. I didn’t want to waste my time and money by not try this one. After tried it, I felt like my knees shaken a bit. a bit maybe.  I can’t even stand properly right after I got down from the seat. I had to hold the steel fences in order to stand normally. 

Okay. Don’t laugh at me, people. Pathetic, I know. Even my bf laughing at me hardly after that. Pffft.

But, all I can say is, it was really worth it. Such an experience. I think I really didn’t mind if I try it again if I go there next time. I really want to try it again. What a show off! Haha.


 One of the photos taken by me w/ iPhone. I love lomo :)



Boat ride. On sunny day. Sigh.


Space Shot rocks !

______________________________________________________

MOTHER'S DAY

She, who showered me with full of loves and cares.
She, who always sacrifices for me without any doubt.
She, who always patient with her children.
She, who always remind me to keep a good relationship with The Almighty.

She, who will always be there for me. Whenever I feel happy or sad.
She, who will think about her husband and children first before her.
She, who will always encourages me to study hard and smart.
She, who always remind me that we can only survived if we have a good education.
She, who always make me smile every time when I see her face. 

She, who will always be the Queen of My Heart.



I love Ibu, with all my heart.
As much as I can love another person, 
that love is incomparable when it comes to my love for my mother.
May Allah grant my mother the highest level of Paradise. Amin.


Happy Mother's day, Ibu <3

______________________________________________________

LATEST : SEMESTER BREAK. BABY-SIT. JOB-HUNTING

It’s already semester break! Errr... for exact, 4 months break. What on earth I should do huh? 4 months is quite long. I couldn’t sit and do nothing. I have to do something! I am looking forward to get a job. I already applied a job at my previous Interior Design office, but still no reply from them. I think they don’t need me at this time. Sob sob.  

It’s okay. As for now, I ‘baby-sit’ my cousins, as usual. It was really fun and stress having them around. Haha.




Amani & Arissa; they are just so adorable. But, no Adila in this pic.


ttfn! ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.

p/s : If anyone out there know where can I get a job for Interior Designer or Junior Designer, please tell me k? Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment